Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pommes Frites. Smorgasburg.

Pommes Frites

Friday, after getting off work at 10:30, I met Brooke and Zack to hang out for the night (and get me some dinner). Julia had been telling us about this place we had to try - Pommes Frites. They are a Belgian french fry restaurant with at least 20 different kinds of "fry sauces". Delicious? I think so!

Delicious fries with Mango Chutney Mayo...

Those are bags of Idaho potatos...


Saturday after spending too much time in the sun and telling Brooke over and over again, "Yes, I know I'm red and it hurts!" (Love you Brooke) after being at the beach two hours, we stopped in Brooklyn on our way back at the Smorgasburg - a type of Scandinavian meal served buffet-style with multiple dishes of various foods on the table. We had cold sesame noodles from Shorty Tang's and ice cream from a Blue Marble cart. Yeummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment