Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jersey Boys


I must have been really determined to go to a play last night, because I checked four other theaters for rush tickets before I finally arrived at the Ambassador Theatre to ask about Jersey Boys tickets. One important thing I learned last night... men at the ticket booths are WAY NICER than women. Nuf said.

Review for Jersey Boys: Fantastic play! At first I was a little lost because the story line was going really fast at the beginning, but everything came together so nicely. The play was about the original Four Seasons band started back in the 1960s out of New Jersey and their journey to fame. Some songs you may recognize includes, Walk Like a Man, Big Girls Don't Cry (not fergie...), and Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You. Definitely a play worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment