What is cool about the name "Booth"? Well, there's all sorts of cool things about the name. Let's list them...
- First and foremost, John Wilkes Booth. Not exactly cool to possibly be related to the man responsible for the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, but hey?
- When we go to get a seat at a restaurant, we can legitimately ask for a booth for a couple of Booths
- We can potentially name children names such as Phonecia and call her "Phone Booth" for short
- On Halloween we can all dress up as ghosts and call ourselves "The Boooooths"
- And last, but CERTAINLY not least, we have a theatre named after our family right on Broadway
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you, the Booth Theatre.