Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Levain Bakery

I wouldn't blame each and every one of you if you think all I do is EAT.... But I swear I don't. Really. My most noteworthy activities happen to involve food. (Really.)



So today after work, Brooke and I stopped at a little place called Levain Bakery. It's so tiny, we got all the way down to the other end of the block before we realized we had missed it. Levain is a small basement store. It felt as if I was walking right into the kitchen. The baking equipment must have been no less than 7 feet from the door. My old roommate and friend Jessica recommended this place and told me to eat the cookies. Seriously. And now, I am recommending it to you. Eat the cookies, seriously. I guarantee this place has the best cookies I have ever tasted. But, they are pricy - $4 each.

Introducing dark chocolate with peanutbutter -
and chocolate chip walnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment