Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home... for now

Well, made it home safe and sound yesterday! Experienced a variety of weather; everything from a blizzard to 60 degree weather. It sure is good to be home...

Home (taken December 2010)

I love home. A girl couldn't ask for a better place to be. As Dorothy said, "There's no place like home."

I'm sad I will only be here for a few days, and by no means will this be a relaxing few days. But it's good to once again sleep in my "princess and the pea" bed, and sit at the bar in the kitchen and eat breakfast. My room is a disaster now, by the way. Anyone want to clean it for me? :)

I know this won't be my home forever. In a few days, I'll live further away from anyone I know in the first time in my life. I guess you could say I'm the rebel of the family. Currently, all my siblings live within an hour and a half drive from each other, except me!

No comments:

Post a Comment