Wednesday, April 6, 2011

7 days...

Well, seven days until I leave for New York City to begin the next chapter of my life! I am nervous, but at the same time incredibly excited. This is such a wonderful opportunity and I am so blessed to be able to take it.

So just a brief overview of what I will be doing, where I will be working and where I will be living this summer.

I'm interning at Coltrin and Associates this summer April 18 through August 12. The office is located down in Midtown, Rockefeller center. I will be living with three girls on the Upper West Side. Yes, a true West Side Story... :) Check out the map below!


Everything is so surreal. I think this will all become a reality once I step off that airplane, into a cab, and onto the streets of Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment