Sunday, April 17, 2011

Conservatory Garden

I've been stacking up on adventures this weekend because I know once work hits Monday, I won't have as much time... So today! Church was great. Big ward up in Harlem. I know what you're thinking, but I didn't get shot. :) This afternoon my roommate Jessica asked me to take some engagement photos for her. So I tagged along with her and her fiancee to the Conservatory gardens on the east side of central park. GORGEOUS! Take a look.

This is what it looks like to ride in the back of a public transit bus... I know you were dying to know!! Don't lie...

The gate to the Conservatory gardens


The trees are in full bloom!!

This is Jessica and her fiancée

Me in the garden.



These are bushes that grow up in the summer. I'll have to take more photos later!

Me outside the gardens. Like my matching outfit? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment