Sunday, July 24, 2011

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

Best. Night. Ever.

I could have died then and there. Fifteen feet from Dan Radcliffe? Yes, please.

Saturday morning Brooke and I got up early to go get rush tickets for How to Succeed in Business Without Really trying featuring Dan Radcliffe and John Larroquette. We got to the theatre around 8:30 a.m. and the line was already down the block. I thought for sure we wouldn't get tickets! Brooke counted and there were 98 people in front of us. Each of which would be able to purchase 2 tickets per person. But the line continued to form behind us, so we stuck it out. Finally when the opened the doors at 10:00 a.m. it took about 30 minutes for us to reach the ticket booth. I was shocked when they said there were rush tickets available for that nights performance. Box Tickets! So stoked!


We made it to the theatre moments before the play started that evening. The orchestra played the overture, a harness was lowered into the orchestra pit, and minutes later, Dan Radcliffe was raised in a harness onto the stage. The crowd went WILD! And when I say they went wild, that is THE understatement of the year. We kind of all grew up with this kid watching him on the big screen. And now? In person!

The play was so amazing! I'd recommend a trip out here just for that play alone. Radcliffe and Larroquette made the perfect team to make the play what it was.

Harry Potter, Thank you for an awesome evening. :)

Expelliarmus!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I am sooo extremely jealous of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete