Monday, July 18, 2011

El Rincon Del Sabor

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this place.

For lunch about a month ago, Celestyn wanted to get tacos. So Barry, the witty Irish man I work with, went to work finding a local taco place for us to try. He found El Rincon Del Sabor just around the corner. It's an authentic Ecuadorian restaurant above some cheap jewelry stores down the street.

So we headed over.

Went up three flights of stairs and entered what he thought was the restaurant.

I said, "Barry, I don't think this is it." I could see Arabic writing around the restaurant...

"Sure it is!" he said. He picked up the menu. "Nope! It's not."

So we exited and went up further in the tiny building.

Destination met. Mission accomplished. Best, authentic latin american food I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment