Monday, May 30, 2011

Brighton Beach...

OK. Yeah, yeah. I know I already went to the beach this weekend. But it's Memorial Day weekend. And I'm practically on vacation for the summer. Soo....? Brooke and I decided to check out Brighton Beach in Brooklyn today. Don't worry. The SPF 50 came out to cover up the burn from Saturday. And I wore a shirt half of the time. So I'm just peachy... And if you didn't know, cultures tend to live together in certain parts of New York City. And out at Brighton Beach, everything is Russian. A majority of the people. Everything is written in English as well as Russian. And did I mention... Russians?

You can't see it very well, but above "Moscow" are the words "Russia on the beach"

It was a great spot! I think we'll be coming here in the future to chill on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment