Friday, May 6, 2011

Crepes on Columbus

It's no secret that living in New York is expensive. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret... frequent deals... Yeah, that's right. It's amazing how many specials are going on in this city regarding food, museums, you name it!

Tonight my roommate and I went to Crepes on Columbus and they had a special - buy a $30 certificate for $15! I have to say, I've never had such good crepes... Jessica, Julia and I shared three different crepes - one with chicken, mushrooms and spinach; one with apples, carmel and creme; and the last with mandarin oranges, carmel, cinnamon and creme.


Crepes on Columbus is amazing!!

I have to give credit on this post to my good friend Carlie Recht. Thanks for the recommendation Carlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment